What we offer:
We provide short and long term consultancy to a range of clients including Local Authorities, school collaboratives, primary schools, infant schools, charities, PVI settings, children’s centres, governors and many other groups.
Getting to know your needs through listening to you, we work with leaders and managers to develop high quality in early years policy, practice and pedagogy. This may take no more than a couple of hours initially and any on-going support can be planned from there.
We also offer a range of innovative approaches to support schools and settings to prepare for Inspections and to drive rapid change for those wishing to improve the quality of their provision and their OFSTED rating.
Are you a Head Teacher or leader? We provide professional support to you by becoming your independent early years adviser. To get the best from your team you need to be fully informed about what works in practice in the EYFS.
Meeting your needs
As with all our services we can develop approaches to meet your particular needs: you may require a one-off response to a question or you may want to be guided to particular documents or information.
We provide training to organisations such as local authorities, school collaboratives, Children’s Centres, nursery chains, individual schools and settings, governors and other interest groups. We tailor our training to your exact specification. Training is provided on dates and times agreed with you and usually takes place at your venue. If required, we provide follow up tasks as well as attendance certificates for participants. Training sessions can be devised and developed with you on a range of areas including the following:
- Teaching and Learning in Reception Classes
- Teaching and Learning in EYFS Units
- Teaching and Learning in Nursery classes in schools
- Teaching and learning in Nursery Schools
- Teaching and Learning in Pre-school Settings
- All aspects of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Leadership of the EYFS in schools
- Raising Young Children’s Achievement
- Working with Two Year Olds
- Working with Three and Four Year Olds
- Child Development & Inclusion
- Early Communication
- Language & Literacy
- Early Mathematics
- Improving Outcomes in the EYFS
- Working with babies and young children
We run courses in a range of venues throughout the UK– if you are interested in attending our courses on many aspects of early years please email us at email@example.com with your area of interest, name, role and contact details.